5 year, 12,000hr warranty
Ultimate peace of mind.
Full HD WUXGA resolution
Enjoy images in Full HD resolution and share more of what's on your screen with this widescreen display solution.
High dynamic contrast ratio
A contrast ratio of 2,500,000:1 means you will always be able to see all the details on screen clearly.
Two displays in one - project images from different sources simultaneously alongside each other.
Dual pen and finger-touch interactivity
Images are interactive and shareable, with dual-pen and finger-touch interactivity so students can join in by directly annotating on the projected image.
Exceptional image quality with Epson’s 3LCD technology
Images are ultra bright and easily viewable in high ambient light conditions, even in bright sunlight with Epson's technology.
Epson interactive teaching solutions give teachers the freedom to create digital learning experiences that meet the expectations of today's technologically aware teachers and students, to promote participation and effective learning. Within education, Epson has an interactive market share of 72.1% across EMEAR2.
- Requires iProjection app and an internet connection – compatible with IOS, Android and Google Chromebook devices only, and file sharing limitations may apply.
- Based on fourth quarter 2016 results for EMEAR region.
- Peace of mind and reduced costs: Maintenance-free laser technology delivers longer life and peace of mind
- Up to 100-inch superb laser display: Full HD WUXGA resolution with Epson's 3LCD technology
- Hassle-free lessons: Ease of connectivity and simple set-up
- Increase integration and collaboration: Share content from a range of devices simultaneously
- Split screen: Two displays in one - project images from different sources simultaneously